Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CLX-6260FR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

schermata erroreschermata erroreBuogiorno a tutti,

Da qualche giorno ho problemi con il programma easy printer manager. Quando avvio la digitalizzazione con questo programma mi appare l'errore in figura. la stampante funziona .anche lo scanner con il programma di base. Come posso risolvere il mio problema.

Saluti

Bonocore Luciano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ecco la soluzione FINALMENTE

https://aka.ms/samsungprinter

Dopo 20 giorni

Un fix valido per windows 10 versione 1803

Saluti a tutti

(SOLUTION)

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Stesso problema... se usi FAX E SCANNER di windows , lo scanner funzione perfettamente quindi e' un problema software.

ieri ho aggiornato wwindows 10 e al riavvio ( dovevo finire una serie di scanner) il programma si e' blocca. pero in un fix veloce.

HP Recommended

Infatti..penso sia un problema legato all'aggiornamento alla versione 1803 di windows 10..  Il programma di scansione era davvero comodo.

Speriamo che ci sia qualche moderatore in grado di risolverlo

HP Recommended

gia'...  comunque ho scaricato un programma free e uso quello ( tanto non cambia niente) ed aspettiamo il fix. ciao

HP Recommended

come si chiama il programma free che hai scaricato?

Ciao Luciano

HP Recommended

NAPS 2

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

For some days I have problems with the easy printer manager program. When I start digitizing with this program I get the error in the picture. the printer works as well as the scanner with the basic program. How can I solve my problem.
Greetings

Bonocore Luciano.

he screen above says: I / O error during communication with the device. Wait and try again the digitization.If it does not work, turn off the device, turn it back on and wait for it to warm up

HP Recommended

For some days I have problems with the easy printer manager program. When I start digitizing with this program I get the error in the picture. the printer works as well as the scanner with the basic program. How can I solve my problem. Greetings  .

grazie luca.

ps: Luciano...scusa ne ho approfittato 🙂

HP Recommended

Comunque ho lo stesso messaggio di errore con tutti i programmi free di scansione ..DA Naps2 a winscan2..Mi verrebbe voglia di tornare alla versione precedente di Windows sperando che sia quello il problema.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.