cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
BrianMS
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

4675 Printer-Scanning

HP Recommended
Deskjet Ink Advantage 4675
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

My HP inkjet 4675 color scanning does not scan true colours. I seem to think that it was never really great, but now it seems to be a lot worse.

I have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.3 but it didn't help.

Please send me the 'magic wand' for an instant fix 🙂

Many thanks

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
32,049 24,605 1,645 1,840
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BrianMS

Welcome to HP support community.

Follow the steps mentioned in this HP document to fix scan quality issues:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
BrianMS
Author
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SandyTechy20 - You will see from my original post that my issue is with the colour calibration / detection of the scanner / printer. The solution suggested has more to do with poor quality of scan, not poor colour. Is there anywhere that the printers 'colour detection' or 'colour calibration' can be set? I could not find that in the HP Printer Assist, did I not look well enough?

BrianMS
Author
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Actually, the HP Printer Assist is really designed to get your printer connected, I do not see anything that says you can calibrate the colour scanning capability.

sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
32,049 24,605 1,645 1,840
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BrianMS

This might require one on one interaction with HP support.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation