Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

wireless selected.jpg

HP Recommended

wireless selected.jpg

HP Recommended

I have attached 4 photos and they did not upload for some reason.

I tried to only send one photo in a message that did not even post!

Why can't I sent you photos that I can see and open from my laptop which is ALSO AN HP PRODUCT???

Where can I get service for the printer?  I have wasted hours on this and got nowhere.  I had already done everything that I could before posting here.

HP Recommended

wireless selected.jpgafter select wireless.jpgselect web serviceselect web servicealways had as ON for both!always had as ON for both!

HP Recommended

I uploaded 4 pictures that showed as would be legible to read and NOTHING posts on my page.  What is going on???? wireless selected.jpg

HP Recommended

@Beach12

Few images are blocked by the moderators for security reasons.

I see that the printer is connected using an Ethernet cable. This is why you are not able to see the wireless options. If you disconnect this cable, the wireless options will pop up.

In this case, wireless is not required as you are using an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the internet. Web services will work on Ethernet connections too.

Yes, restart the web services.

Click here to know how to turn off web services. Refer to this document to know how to turn it on.

ePrint settings need not be changed, you may leave it ON.

If you want to talk to an HP technical support representative, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region.

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was unaware that Comcast put an ethernet.  So, I removed it and then programmed for wireless.

Scan still did not work from the printer screen options.

Nothing was changed when this problem developed.  Has to be something wrong with the printer itself.

I give up!

HP Recommended

@Beach12

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region.

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Just wanted to see where service is near me.   I selected "Consumer Print."  No return for providers within 50 miles.  That can't be!  I am in Chicago Suburbs.  Won't let me cut and paste the choices.........what a week!

HP Recommended

Please help me find HP repair companies as noted on prior response the search came up empty in 100 miles.  Can't believe true.  What options should I select to get a printer repair company?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.