Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-28-2023 05:59 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
Diagnose & fix any of the following scanning problems or error messages using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- An error occurred communicating with the scanning device
- An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device
- Computer not found
- No Computer Detected
- Scan to computer is currently unavailable
- Scan to computer no longer activated
- Scan Unsuccessful
- Scanner not found
- Scanner Unreachable
- The scanner could not be initialized
Follow the steps below to resolve scanning problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Mac: Use Diagnose & Fix through HP Smart. Learn more here
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Click Fix Scanning.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the
“Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community