Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Hi Andreas10B , would you make the app available to me somehow, e.g. via WeTransfer or something? Since I no longer have it in my Time Machine backup :(. That would be great!

HP Recommended

Hello Hannes, unfortunately it is not a single package, but consists of several files and directories. And my version was for the M1 MacBook Pro. So this probably won't help you.

If you still want to try it out, I can zip the files together. What is required for WeTransfer? Looks like this is via email addresses?

WBR, Andreas

HP Recommended

Please remove the old software, restart and then go to this link and download the software https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/hp-laserjet-pro-200-color-mfp-m276/5097648

HP Recommended

Thanks for the wonderful idea to restore the former version. It worked for me as well.

HP Recommended

I had the same issue with MacBook Pro M1 Sonoma 14.4.1 . Solution was to uninstall HP Easy Scan 2.0.0, Download HP Easy Start from HP and run re-install. Now it shows HP Easy Scan 2.0.0.2
So SW-Version from Mac Appstore is not the latest available version.

HP Recommended

Hm, I have done it exactly like you but HP Easy Start doesn't find any software to install.
I have a MBP14 M2 Sonoma and a HP OfficeJet Pro 8022.

HP Recommended

I didn't use HP Easy Start for reinstalling. I restored the former version out of my time machine backup. That did work for me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.