cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to produce a double-sided scan from HP Envy Pro 6455 to MacBook?

HP Recommended
HP Envy Pro 6455
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

I just set up a new HP Envy Pro 6455 all in one printer.  It is connected by wi fi to my MacBook. Prints, copies and scans. 

I want to scan double-sided documents through the feeder but I don't see the duplex feature on the set up window. How do I scan double-sided docs to my MackBook from the HP Envy Pro 6455?

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
30,456 30,174 5,214 12,075
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer supports automatic duplex printing, not scanning or copying.

You may manually scan both sides using HP Easy Scan from the Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hp-easy-scan/id967004861?mt=12

From the Presets menu click on Edit Settings, change the Scan Type to Document and the Source to Automatic Document Feeder, then you should see a check mark below to scan both sides manually.

Follow the steps on screen and reload the other side to complete the scan of the other side, the pages will be re-arranged automatically.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation