cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Leugimanep
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp8720 incorrect credentials

HP Recommended
Hp 8720

Scan was working well, suddenly It stopped and we are receiving the message about the credentials and check user and password. I did all the recommendations I found here and the video, but all of them didnt work.

any suggestions will be appreciatted.

i have had the same issue with my previous hp8720 and was unable to solve that.

thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,195 7,121 759 1,954
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

first off, are you scanning to a computer or trying to scan to email? What operating system are you using? How are you connected to the printer? If you are using windows 10 you may have to enter the user name as follows:

domiain\username   where domain= either the Windows domain your computer belongs to (if applicable) or the name of the computer if this computer is not part of a domain.

Find the computer name in system information, it will be the device name:

Repairatrooper_1-1617566769341.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation