Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-22-2022 07:04 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a scan-related issue with your HP DeskJet 3634 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Did you update the printer firmware after the PC update?
- Have you tried performing any troubleshooting for this issue on your own?
While you respond to that, please go ahead and uninstall the HP Smart app from your MAC PC.
Steps to uninstall HP Smart and reinstall:
- Click Finder, and then click Applications. In the list of apps, click and drag the HP Smart app to the Trash at the end of the dock.
- Go ahead and Update the software on Mac
- Restart PC
- Once the PC is turned back and idle, download HP Smart
- Once installed, check if you are able to access the app.
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Now try to scan and check if the issue is resolved, if the issue persists, then you may go ahead and download and install HP Easy Scan.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community