cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Mac computer will print but won't scan from computer - Envy5660, 2019 MacBook Pro

HP Recommended
HP Envy 5660
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I'm able to scan via email but unable to scan when I use the HP Easy Scan application. I've tried to set up the Envy 5660 as a Bonjour printer but my computer will never connect to the printer/scanner. What am I doing wrong? I tried to upgrade to the latest version of HP utility. 

I had purchased this printer to use with my old Mac (Late 2011 machine) but I've upgraded to a new 2019 Macbook Pro. 

Thanks for your help! 

2 REPLIES 2
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I figured it out! I never downloaded HP Smart. That made all the difference! 

1,573 1,564 18 123
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem;)

Thank you for describing the procedure performed. Thus, you will be helping other users who have the same
question.

Matheus.H

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation