cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Replaced ink cartridge, printed alignment page, but it won't stop scanning

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500

This printer is not new but is new to me. I had to replace one of the ink cartridges and it was no problem. I then printed the alignment page as directed and placed it on the scanner. The scanner has been going for 20 minutes now. This seems excessive. If it's not working, what do I do? Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have seen several threads on this topic and HP seems very quiet on the topic. The few reply's I have seen are of the unplug, remove, replace cartridge, spin in circles two times and pray variety. I think the underlying problem is the Envy 4500 was junk from the start and HP is wishing they'll all go away.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation