cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
smagliola
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scanner works sometimes

HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I'm struggling with this problem since forever.

The scanner never worked smoothly, I have to turn off and on the computer, the printer, the usb cable, the wifi and eventually I can scan.

I have 2 different laptops computer with windows 10, one desktop with Linux Ubuntu and one Macbook air. All of them the same problem.

To make it work I used to scan from the display directly in my cloud, but now also apps stopped to work (Stuck in connecting... forever)

Now, I've multiple virtual machines that I turn on and off until one of them sees the scanner.

To be more detailed I can say that windows sees the printer (works great), but it's like there's not any scanner.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers several times, also I tried to upgrade the firmware (HP_M127_128_FW_Update_20201012.exe) but nothing really happened.

I tried this: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/How-to-reset-laser-jet-pro-map-m127fw/td-p/6465123, didn't work

I wish I could scan again without this nightmare, or an hard reset at least to scan again in my cloud

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
smagliola
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At least an hard reset? How to do that? Opening and removing the battery if there's any?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation