cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Mac-d
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Scanning problem

HP Recommended
Envy 4527

The scanner cancels part-way through a scan.  Print and Scan Doctor does not help.  Can this be solved or do I just need a new printer?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,208 13,156 1,339 3,469
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Is the scan being done using HP Smart or the HP FULL software?

Try the HP FULL software solution if possible, download and install from this link:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/54...

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Mac-d
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, it hasn't helped.  It looks I'll have to get another printer/scanner.  Can you recommend another similar device that takes 302 cartridges?

0 Kudos
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,208 13,156 1,339 3,469
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Mac-d 

These are the list of printers using 302 cartridges, most may have stopped selling already.  Scroll and select Compatible printers:

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=F6U67AE&opt=&sel=SUP

Next best bet would be the Envy Pro or the Envy Photo series.

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Mac-d
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your advice.  Unfortunately, none of the models listed seems to be available.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation