cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HJDennig
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Try send Fax get a message "not sent because you have no more free outbound fax pages remaining"

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 6520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP 6520 printer/scanner/fax.  In the past I have been able to send a fax using the eFax capiblity.  Now if I click on the Fax button in the PC interface, I get an eFax 404 error - page missing.

If I try to send a fax via email using the esendfax email address, I get  a message back that says "not sent because you have no more free outbound fax pages remaining"

Suggestions besides buying a new printer?

2 REPLIES 2
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,731 11,702 882 992
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @HJDennig

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Due to changes to HP Web Services support and to the eFax service (a non-HP offering), eFax is no longer available with the HP printers that the service came with.

As a workaround, documents can be scanned and sent as email PDF attachments, use an online fax service, or check your app store for a faxing app.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
RexWason
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm a newbie here. I would like to set up a free fax service in my new office. Can you please help me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation