cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Dino89
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Unable to print ID card in single page on HP 7305 smart tank all in one printer

HP Recommended
Hp smart tank 7305
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear All

I bought new HP Smart tank 7305 all in one printer and installed to pc and mobile as well.But when i print a page without pc and mobile phone there is no indicated light and any button not be function.other fuctions are ok..please help..When i print from fedder two buttons on for color selection..Fedder is ok...

Thank you

16367545287882677033107669011185.jpg

16367543240853990327754682850769.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,780 6,686 1,400 3,780
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

The smart buttons will only light up if there is a document placed in the document feeder (as you have found out) or when the scanner lid is lifted.  This resource (example) shows how the Smart Guided button light up when the scanner lid is opened at time 2:30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ36Vm0OJWA

Copying an ID card can only be done on the Flatbed scanner and not through the Document feeder.  Once the Flatbed lid is lifted up, the buttons will light up.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Dino89
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when i trying to print ID card using flatbed only 1 side is scanning and indicating light displayed to open lid. but i open and change the side of  ID copy and close the lid there is no any indication button displayed to press print another side..i think hp smart tank 7305 is the worst printer i ever used..

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation