cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
LDG2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

updated password in scan to email and now I can not scan to email. stating invalid id and password.

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently changed email password and now can not scan to email on the printer. 

User name or password is incorrect. Ensure both user account and password are valid. 

Logged into printer on IE page and then cleared out the scan to email information and then tried to add it back with new updated password and it keeps stating invalid id or password.  So tried to put old information in and getting same error message. 

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,979 18,981 1,351 1,562
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LDG2, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, what model printer are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

As you have already tried to re-setup the scan profile and it did not help, we may have to reset the printer to its factory settings.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation