12-10-2019 01:03 PM
New Model HO Deskjet 2600 All-In-One Printer does not print colour for computer prints but will for copies. Second problem , in copies keeps printing alignment page along with the copy or prints the copy on top of the alignment page when copying.
12-12-2019 01:30 PM
@Ethelbert I recommend you try the copier as a stand-alone device without a computer and check if that works in color,:
- If it doesn't work, this could be a hardware issue,
- however, if the copier works and yet, the print out from the computer doesn't work in color, you can try the below steps:
- Press "Windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window.
- Type "services.msc" to get Services - Go to "Print spooler" - Right-click and "Stop" the service.
- Now again open "Run" - Type "spool" and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
- Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
- Now check for issue resolution.
- If the issue persists, also try clean installing the printer drivers. Here are the steps:
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present.
- Go to Control panel - Programs and feature - Select all the HP printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel - Devices and printer - Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to the Run window, type - "c:/programdata" - Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
- Restart your computer.
Then, use this link to access the HP website, find the drivers compatible with your windows and install it: CLICK HERE
FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE
(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee