10-22-2019 05:36 PM
my HP photosmart printer is not passing the HP loading screen. I did try the hard reset and other troubleshooting ideas mentioned in HP support community but nothing helped to fix it. Could you please let me know how can I fix this issue?
10-25-2019 07:05 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that the printer is stuck on the HP loading screen.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, then follow the steps in the below article to update the printer firmware.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee