Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-30-2020 09:51 AM
Sprocket 200 will not charge and will not turn on. Flashing red light while charging and while not charging will show no lights at all. Have tried resetting and have tried turning on but this will not work. It is also out of warranty so it seems there is nothing I can do. I am very upset as this has not been used much and has never been dropped so should still work. Every second flashing light while charging makes a slight clicking sound and flashes another colour for a split second. Very disappointed. I have many hp products and have never had an issue with them until now. Please help, thank you, Ciara.
01-08-2021 06:45 AM
Unfortunately this is a Hardware issue. I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for replacement Sprocket
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community