Sprocket 200 will not charge and will not turn on. Flashing red light while charging and while not charging will show no lights at all. Have tried resetting and have tried turning on but this will not work. It is also out of warranty so it seems there is nothing I can do. I am very upset as this has not been used much and has never been dropped so should still work. Every second flashing light while charging makes a slight clicking sound and flashes another colour for a split second. Very disappointed. I have many hp products and have never had an issue with them until now. Please help, thank you, Ciara.
Unfortunately this is a Hardware issue. I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for replacement Sprocket
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".