Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Sprocket
iOS

I have a HP Sprocket that’s worked fine for a couple of years - very light use, always with original consumables. I turned it on today and charged it before the weekend and there’s a disco effect. Status light flashing quickly red and green. I emptied the paper bay (there’s nothing jammed either). Left the unit unplugged for 15 minutes and then tried a fresh pack of (genuine) paper. No success.  I can connect to the sprocket with the app and (sort-of) print - it shunts out a fraction of the photo selected (in perfect quality but truncated in the horizontal field). Googling this it looks like other people have seen similar issues.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I really liked the sprocket as a gadget, but as it is it’s a nightmare. 😕

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@A_Growcoot I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.