Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Photo Printer

Please help! My sprocket won’t work any more. I got it about 2 years ago and it worked fine until now. I followed all the instructions on the HP help website but it still won’t work. It connects to my Bluetooth but won’t appear on the app or print even when I try over and over to connect it. I’ve also restarted the printer and it still won’t connect. Please help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

It connects to my Bluetooth but won’t appear on the app or print even when I try over and over to connect it. I’ve also restarted the printer and it still won’t connect. Please help

HP Recommended

Hi @SillySamantha

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue. 

To better assist you - Did you pair the sprocket to any other device? If yes, please forget the sprocket printer on all the devices and try pairing again. 

If the issue still persists, try re-install the Sprocket app. 

You may also try these steps - HP Sprocket Printers - Sprocket Does Not Connect or Print 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue. I changed my phone and the sprocket connects on the phone with the Bluetooth but not on the app for the first connection. Could you please help me ? I tried everything indicated but the sprocket is still not working. Thx

HP Recommended

Appreciate you trying the steps @Noemie2508

I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this issue. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.