cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Sprocket says “out of paper” when it isn’t

HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
iOS

My printer is pretty well new. I tried using it and it says it’s out of paper when it isn’t.  When it goes to print, it’s noisier than it used to be, nothing comes out, and then I get the out of paper message.  I’ve tried resetting my printer, updating the forum, putting new paper in... and nothing seems to be working.

1 REPLY 1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ours was brand new and did this.  I finally turned it over, slid the lock button and removed the paper tray.  I inspected the rollers and found a small plastic obstruction.  It was clear, about 1x1.25” with a L-shaped bend in it.  Probably part of the packaging but not sure.  It was loose in the end of the paper tray but blocked the paper feed from working.  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation