Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

so I was setting up the sprocket, I then had to go out with family so decided to unplug it and put it in its case for a few hours and try to print one when I get home. When I got home I successfully printed a photo, I showed the photo to the family and then when I came pack to the sprocket it won’t turn on. The light was orange. I pressed the button but the LED didn’t turn on so I looked at the charge and it was over half way charged. Why did it not turn on?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@maddie123456789

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

Let's reset the printer:

1. Remove the paper cover.

Opening the paper cover

2. Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

3. With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.

The printer resets and turns off.

4. Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.