Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
sprocket
Android 4.4 KitKat

I have install the app on my tablet for sprocket that i have bought 2 weeks ago.  The table is connected with the printer  (when i go un printer menù all is ok and yesterday update the firmware). But, when i go into a photos, i can choose a photo but cannot press the 3 buttons send, print,share. when i press it the app not do anything

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @redemily,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP Sprocket Photo Printer wherein it does not print from the App.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Printing Photos

Also, On your mobile device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on and paired with your printer.

If the printer is already paired to your mobile device, turning Bluetooth off and then on might resolve the issue.

Let me know if this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

The printer is correctly connected. The app update the firmware a few days ago.

I see the printer in the menù. i have already try to reboot the tablet, reset the printer,....

The problem is not the connection, the problem is the app: i cannot press no one of the 3 button present under the photo preview. 

HP Recommended

Hi @redemily,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue has not resolved after following the steps mentioned in the previous interaction.

This issue may require a one to one interaction over the phone.

Hence, please contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You may select the country and type the product# of the unit and then follow the on-screen instructions to contact HP phone support.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.