Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 360

Hi Everyone,

I called HP some months ago to complain about my screen breaking. It happened shortly after two years so they say nothing could be done and they also said they have no cases being reported before, which I suspect is inaccurate. Since then I have seen more and more cases of this happening so I am very confident this is a design fault. We looked after the laptop very well and we now find we have a £1000 laptop that we can not close or take anywhere apart from our kitchen table. I am so upset about this and I am thinking of going to companies like Tech radar as it is there reviews that we look at an purchase these types of laptops. If everyone is aware that there is a design fault with the 360 screens and HP may finally look at this in more detail. I was interested to put this out there and see who else is experiencing this problem? HP want to charge me a lot of money to fix their design fault and I just do not think this is right.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Laura200

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.