Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EX950 Solid State Drive
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a EX950 that needs to be RMA'd, the online system will not recognize the serial number of the devices. Seems like this is a common problem. Could one of the admin's give me HP's contact information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

For anyone with the same issue just email Multipointe directly. Their email is on the back of the SSD packaging as well as on their website

https://www.multipointe.com/contact/

I got an RMA within 1hr compared to 1 week of run around with HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@thejaredhuang 

• I will submit a request that someone take a look.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@thejaredhuang I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

PM sent, this seems like a common problem with the support site however.

HP Recommended

For anyone with the same issue just email Multipointe directly. Their email is on the back of the SSD packaging as well as on their website

https://www.multipointe.com/contact/

I got an RMA within 1hr compared to 1 week of run around with HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.