Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
have bought hp omen 15 5010 tx model 7260ngw from my new zealand friend ,everything ok but till now i have a big problem for the screen cant show anything but it only have a light from the all keys.
I tried to restore by pressing f11 but doesnt work.
I dont know what to do for open or start the window cause cant see anything in the screen .
Does Anyone know about how to reset oe recovery the laptob without seeing the screen ??please help me cause i am so far away from newzeland and cant send it to the warrantry shop .allthough it can be.
Thank you very much for your help.i will waiting for the answers.ta please help me
HP Recommended
hi i have the same problem but i can use the task mamager and the cursor i try the recover system but i can t do it
HP Recommended
Worked and problem resolved. Many Thanks
HP Recommended

WHat worked?  That is to vague of an answer.

HP Recommended

Hey guys, ignore all those unnecessary replies because none of them worked (JUST A WASTE OF TIME)

IF ANYONE IS EXPERIENCING A BLACK DULL LIGHT SHOWING JUST MOUSE CURSOR THEN THESE STEPS WILL WORK SINCE I CALLED HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT:

1. UNPLUG EVERYTHING THE TABLET IS CONNECTED TO (EVEN CHARGER) THEN SHUT DOWN UR TABLET BY HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON

2. WHEN THE TABLET IS OFF, HOLD THE POWER BUTTON + BOTH VOLUME BUTTONS AT THE SAME TIME FOR 20SECONDS

3. AFTER THAT WAIT UNTIL HP LOGO COMES UP AND ENJOY!

IF THESE STEPS DON'T WORK I RECOMMEND CALLING THE HP SUPPORT NUMBER SO THEY CAN ASSIST YOU!

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 20 touchsmart aio H5P48aaHABA model 2-230 sn/3cr32903mf.

After uprading to win 10 from win 8.1 black screen, then since I only get a screen that flashes different colors: green, red,white, black and absolutely nothing else. No curser, no desktop absolutelty nothing else.  I have attempted everything on HP support and beyond..   I am at a  point I want to never get another hp computer again and stressed out. I am not a nocvice but neither a professional with  computers either and usually can fix most things. I would just like to get back to win 8.1 and be done with it. It is an aio so all is onboard which makes it very difficult. Please help!  I at wits end and would be so appreciative.. I am working on my compaq laptop win 7 at the moment and hate laptops, but am thankful I have it as a backup..

Thank you so very much...............................

HP Recommended
Hi. Good day. So my laptop began updating itself, when it had to restart it loaded the hp logo and all but didn't show anything other than a black screen afterwards. Didn't even show my lock screen. Then I forced shut down and did that a couple of times after but with no better result. Please help me. I use a pavilion 15 touchsmart.
HP Recommended
This doesn't work on Windows 8.1
HP Recommended
I am hitting F11 but the computer reboots normally
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.