Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The f.08 bios update made this model of hp pavilion nothing more than a typewriter I don't understand why will they release such a crappy bios update .....hp very poor service .....I will never buy hp stuff anymore and will recommend also not to ......the support staff are also good for nothing they just know how to delay the process and give ZERO solution

HP Recommended

i'm having this issue too., here my laptop info

Update :

find a root cause is in-game unlimited frame rate or high frame rate setup that cause CPU & GPU in high usage state and build up high temperature.

for workaround is lock your game frame rate at 30 or 60 FPS then your CPU & GPU should running around 40% - 70% usage

Event.jpg

HP Recommended

@Sagnik123456

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello! I have the same problem. It is good that I could find this discussion because I was affraid that it is a problem of my particular notebook. Let's wait until HP developers fix the problem.

HP Recommended

This is such a frustrating  experience I wish I never updated the bios 

I hope hp resolves this problem ASAP or else I want my motherboard to be replaced with a more stable bios

HP Recommended

@Sagnik123456

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello I have the same problem. Can you tell this team about me too?

HP Recommended

@vladosmemos

Welcome to the HP support community.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have same issue, this started after updating the bios to F.08, my device is ec0001ax btw

HP Recommended

same problem here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.