Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
This invitation is no longer valid.    Message when I try to log on to Instant Ink
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Just delete the cookies and log back in

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

Hi @plynnp 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to help you.

To understand the issue and help you, please share the details listed below:

- Exact model name of your HP Product (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model name).

Note: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko
HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Cannot log in to Instant Ink says "This invitation is no longer valid"

HP ENVY 7640

HP Recommended

HP Envy x360

Used to be able to log in until about a week or so ago. Now: "This invitation is no longer valid. Contact your printer administrator for a new invitation"

HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 5200 All-in-One Printer series

"This invitation is no longer valid"

Got this several days in a row using Firefox, Just now tried it with Micro Soft edge and it worked. I've used Firefox the whole time Ive been using instant ink. I suspect that's its only matter of time before the same happens with edge.

Fire Fox version 111.0 (64-bit), however only updated today hasn't worked it a week so the version that proceeded this had the same issue.

Microsoft Edge Version 111.0.1661.41 (Official build) (64-bit), however Edge works haven't tried it before and don't know if it will ultimately have the same issue.

HP Recommended

I have Microsoft Edge. Thank you for your reply. At least I am not alone with the problem. I can access with my Iphone. Ridiculous for a large internet dependent  company to have this. 

HP Recommended

Hi @plynnp 

Please confirm if you are able to proceed further on HP smart app and only browser has issues.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko
HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Im having this same issue

HP Recommended

Hi @Joetta34a,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction over the phone to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with further instructions to talk to instant ink support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I had the same issue on chrome. I called and the agent had me open up edge and it seemed to work. However there is no word on why this is suddenly happening  or any permanent fix

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.