Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy photo 6200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is a copy paste message from Fire Toy, because I have the exact same problem with my ink cartridges

I have both black and colour instant ink cartridges installed in HP Envy 6200.  Recently my printer has started to display an error message which states...

Cartridge problem - reinstall cartridges

I have tried to reinstall, wipe sensors of dust etc along with other measures suggested by the web agent and online help solutions.  Nothing has worked and I cant seem to get anyone from HP instant ink to get back to me about replacing the cartridges.

Help please!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Envy53

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @Envy53

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Asmita,

Thank you for your response. 

Yesterday evening I saw a solution given by another member. He gave the suggestion to make contact via chat. I had contact with one of your  colleagues. He has told me a new ink cartridge will be send to me.  So actually my problem is solved. 

Kind regards,
Jannette

HP Recommended

@Envy53

That's great! Happy to hear that. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have HP envy 4520. Message to reinstall black cartidge. Done all that without resolve. I have my ink cartridges sent when printer needs them but Hp site says wont send more while this is an issue.what do I do now?

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. I had problems printing so I followed trouble shooting guides and had to reset printer. I now have error messages saying I can not use my Instant ink cartridges even though I have an instant ink account. I have now got to the point where it asks me to insert original ink cartridges which I don't have anymore as I sent them away for recycling.

What is the solution now as I don't want to buy new ink when I pay into a plan.

HP Recommended

@Garyroberts30, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To provide you with an accurate solution, I would like to know the following-

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.