Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Pro 9015
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Signed up for instant ink last night. All seemed well; got the signup email and everything. Today the account keeps saying it needs a shipping address (which was provided last night):

Shipping address needed to verify payment method

Thank you for adding a payment method to your account. We still need your shipping address to verify the added payment method and to know where to send your next shipment of cartridges when you run low.

When I retype the address, then it just says Server Error Try Again Soon. Hopefully it just resolves on its own in a few days? Otherwise I won't get my ink!
17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I signed up couple of days ago and had entered my address then. The website said I was all set, apparently not.

HP Recommended

@airb330, @hazdazzler009 Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the PC

There could be issues with the Instant Ink servers, kindly try again after couple of hours.

For more info on how to update the shipping address, refer to this document. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you but, the error remains.

Also, as stated before, I DID enter my shipping address two days ago. The HP server clearly deleted it and now I cannot update it. Someone at HP tomorrow during business house needs to actually take a look at the account. I can't even click on anything because it just prompts for a shipping address over and over again. Here's what my account looks like:

https://ibb.co/6nmJ6KN

https://ibb.co/dcvZ93v

Also, another caveat here is now my printer is saying "thank you for installing HP Instant Ink cartridges." I am still using my starter cartridge, because clearly HP cannot even ship  me a cartridge due to their server issues. So, why did the free trial start and why does my printer think I've installed the Instant Ink ones when I have not.

This whole process has not went smoothly at all. Issue after issue...

HP Recommended

I am having the same problems with server connection. I have been trying for 3 days, after already entering my address the first day and it being deleted. This needs to be fixed ASAP. 

HP Recommended

I had the same issue for several weeks. I've called several times and they always give the exact same line. "We're working on it. Try again in 3 hours." I'm so done with them. 

HP Recommended

@J801

Did it also "start" your trial right at day 1? I cannot get through to anyone helpful. it is always "sorry wrong department!"

I am about to return the printer TBH. This is ridiculous.

HP Recommended

@airb330 Could you respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

The same goes for @J801 @Shay_lynn-1 and @hazdazzler009

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.

HP Recommended

Kumar's solution did not work.  This whole thing is ridiculous. I have waited more than a couple hours and it's been over 6 hours and still not working.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.