Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Lenovo
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Whenever I print something, I first get one page with a webmail address on it or when I use selection, I get it as well.  It has wasted so much paper for me.  I tried to check my printer settings but still cannot correct the problem.  Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

From Firefox, click the Menu buttonShlomiL_1-1581628118513.pngand then select Print.

Click Page Setup, then open the Margins & Header/Footer tab and set all the headers and footers to blank:

ShlomiL_2-1581628229712.png

From Edge (assuming we have the same Edge version, as there are New and Legacy Edge browsers, click the menu button and select Print, click on More Settings and uncheck the Header and Footers check box.

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

this would be typical when printing from a web browser and may be changed from the browser's print settings.

Could you please let me know what browser you are printing from?

Shlomi

HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply.  I use both Firefox and Edge.  How would I do that?

HP Recommended

From Firefox, click the Menu buttonShlomiL_1-1581628118513.pngand then select Print.

Click Page Setup, then open the Margins & Header/Footer tab and set all the headers and footers to blank:

ShlomiL_2-1581628229712.png

From Edge (assuming we have the same Edge version, as there are New and Legacy Edge browsers, click the menu button and select Print, click on More Settings and uncheck the Header and Footers check box.

Regards,

Shlomi

HP Recommended

Thank you.  I did try this and it appears to have corrected it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.