Lexi1819
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Deskjet 2652 slamming cartridges into the right side of printer

HP Recommended
Deskjet 2652
Chrome OS

I have a deskjet 2652, it was just working fine last night and I tried to use it today and it is slamming into the right side of my printer. 

When I open the ink access door the cartridges do not move to the center, they stay to the right where the printer was slamming them. These are brand new cartridges installed 2 days ago. 

The printer is displaying an E3 error but there is no jam that I can find. 

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,557
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lexi1819, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document HP DeskJet 2600, 3630, 4720 Printers - An 'E3' Error Displays (Carriage Jam) and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation