7 5 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Smart setup page doesn't recognised allowed emails

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 3830 All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've just finishing setting up my new HP Officejet 3830 and been finalising the setup on the HP Smart web page, but when I try to enter email address under the ePrint access 'allowed' list, I keep getting an error message saying "Please enter a valid email address".

I have tried with 4 different emails, from gmail to outlook, all of which I know are valid addresses, but none of them are accepted.

Anyone know what the problem might be please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anouk-K
Author
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK - ignore the entire post. I've logged back onto my account page and now all the email addresses I entered are listed.

Gotta love technology!  🤔

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anouk-K
Author
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also - on a side note - I'm trying to set up an INstantInk account but this 3830 series isn't showing on the eligible list. There are a bunch of older models eligible so how come not this one?

Ignore this part of the question - found it 🙂

0 Kudos
Anouk-K
Author
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK - ignore the entire post. I've logged back onto my account page and now all the email addresses I entered are listed.

Gotta love technology!  🤔

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation