Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6020 All-in-one-printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer is connected to my pc and prints fine. It shows as wifi connected on both the printer and pc. However on the hp instant ink page it constantly says my printer is offline which doesn't change after a refresh.  I keep receiving messages asking me to connect my printer to the internet to check it's ink status.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hallo, perhaps you can just wait a day or two. The next day the "offline" problem was solved automatisch.  🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Having just about the same question here, online with a different printer.

Mine is a ENVY Photo 7830 All-in-One.

My printer is accessible by remote devices, such as mobile phones, it is visible in the network and doesn't give any reports f not being online. It also seems to have gotten its updates, but the Instant Ink site says my printer is offline.

I've tried to find the question online, used the virtual assistant, ran HP print & scan doctor, but nothing proved helpful.

Really looking for a solution here, since it also affects my HP Instant Ink subscription (black ink cartridge gives problems, but not according to the HP Instant Ink site).

HP Recommended

Hallo, perhaps you can just wait a day or two. The next day the "offline" problem was solved automatisch.  🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.