Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ENVY 6000

Hello,

I have just bought an HP Envy 6000 and I have configured the ePrint Service in order to print documents from an email.

The printer receives successfully the emails, but the documents are printed in small format :

For example, a document which is expected to be printed on a A4 sheet format (21x27cm), is actually printed on a part of the page, approximately 10x15 cm.

I have found 2 pages which explain how to configure the settings of the HP ePRINT :

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03721293

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03609576

It is said, on STEP 5:

"By default, ePrint uses the following print settings : Paper size for image attachments: 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 in)"

"Change ePrint job preferences: From your account page, scroll down to ePrint Preferences, and then click ePrint Preferences, if necessary. Select the desired the print preferences."

The Problem is that I don't find anywhere the "ePrint Preferences".

Could you help me ? Does anyone have already tried to print attached document with emails ?

Best regards,

Stephane

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@stflyon, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you have an issue with changing ePrint preferences, I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the same.

I'd suggest you try a different browser to login to your HP Smart Account and try changing the preferences. If you still have issues, share the screenshot of what options you see on the screen.

This will help us isolate and resolve the issue.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for your ideas. I've tried with several browser : Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.

I have the same result for all browser. Here is the screenshot of what I have :

Link to screenshot 

HPsmart.jpg

Hope this help,

Best regards,

Stéphane

HP Recommended

@stflyon

Thanks for replying!

Looks like this requires remote assistance.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further course of action.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help.

Do you know how to activate the HP support ?

I'm only able to find the chat (which is a machine) or the documentation I have already read.

HP Recommended

@stflyon 

Apologies for jumping in unannounced.

My opinion:

It's likely the "preferences" to change the ePrint setup simply does not exist in your account and for your printer.

HP Smart / HP Connected Login

Click Flag to switch to your region

I had an OfficeJet Pro 8740 that included that extra setup box - nothing I've used since (or read about, for that matter), indicates the setup is available on other printer models.

I cannot explain any discrepancy in the documentation.

If there option were available, it would show up on your HP Smart / HP Connected account for your printer.

References

HP Smart / HP Connected > How to > Setting Up and Using HP ePrint

and

HP Smart / HP Connected > Troubleshooting > HP Printers - HP ePrint Job Does Not Print

Step 2: Check the email and print job requirements

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.