Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-07-2023 08:53 AM
I have a HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer. When I go to print a document, all I get is a series of symbols, letter, numbers all unrelated to the document. I've tried the steps to "reset" the printer, but I still get the same gobledegook. Can anyone help resolve this issue?
03-07-2023 07:25 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
There are several reasons why you might be experiencing this issue with your HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer. Here are some possible solutions.
- Make sure you have selected the correct printer driver and that it is up-to-date. You can check this by going to the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest driver for your printer model.
- Check your printer's connection to your computer. Make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi. If using Wi-Fi, ensure that both the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Check the settings in your printer software. Make sure you have selected the correct paper size, orientation, and print quality. Also, ensure that you have selected the correct input source.
- Check your document's format. If your document is in a format that is not supported by your printer, it may not print properly. Try printing a different document in a supported format, such as PDF or Word.
- Try resetting your printer to its default settings. This can be done by accessing the printer's menu or by unplugging the printer from the power source for a few minutes.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community