Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The web access test results state:  This printer is currently configured with a gateway address that cannot be accessed.    I have unplugged and replugged the router; turned off my printer and restarted it.  Also, I connected to the HP cloud print services.  

The Printer HP ENVY 4510 indicates on the screen that the wireless is connected and the internet is connected and online. Every report I have printed states that all connection are a go and connected.

When I send a document to be printed My computer and mobile both state that there is an error and the printer is offline.  Which is odd since I have used this before.  Is this a product of the icloud cessation?

How can I resolve this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Maestra_Francom,

I'd like to help!

1.Could you print and share a network configuration page?

• On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon .
  • Touch Settings, touch the Down Arrow once, and then touch Print Reports. The Print Reports menu displays.
  • Touch Network Configuration Page. The printer prints a test page. 

2. I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?
3.Is the printer connected to a home or public network?

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.