Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello,

maybe I'm wrog, but i Follewed step by step the procedure below :

https://support.hp.com/emea_africa-en/document/c02693833#usbrecovery

Anyway following your last instruction ( Its volume name should be called HP_Recovery as.....)

I get just the same result .

Black screen - caps-lock led's bliking - no sound and the laptop stay in this state ultil I turn off it.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your update, cooperation and patience.

I am literally out of any more ideas - I have exhausted all "tricks" I have in my "pocket".

I will ask internally for assistance and me or someone else might post further - please, watch out for a private message [mail icon] or additional reply in the following days - you may be contacted.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Hey @w2fdr 

I have requested your issues to be escalated due to the long thread/interaction. A special team inside HP may review your case in detail and may contact you in the following days. Please, watch out for a private message.

I hope this can be solved for you. 

Best wishes, IT_WinSec

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@IT_WinSec

Thank you very much.

W2fdr

HP Recommended

@w2fdr Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

Removed

a picture With serial 👍

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.