I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue
At this point I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
The problem is that I am unable to contact the support. When I enter the serial number, I get a message saying that the equipment is no longer covered by the warranty. What can I do? The issue occurred overnight. I think it was after the last update.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".