Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Assuming they are doing the same thing, about 7-10 day turn around I would say. That's me sending it, getting it fixed, and receiving it back.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have an M6-1045DX and i am having a problem with the lid and bezel cracking and coming apart.  The hinge itself seems ok.  Is HP going to replace these under warranty with many of these models failing and have they re-designed them to be stronger?

HP Recommended

I got an email from customer relations team asking to ring some number which I did and now they are telling me to contact the parent country customer relations team to fix the problem. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Jeff perhaps should help me again. 

HP Recommended

Furthermore I insisted them to provide me the contact details of the local HP service provider and when contacted the man just hung up on me. Well done that man!  

HP Recommended

It took 14 days to fix the problem and paid £106. I should admit it was a task becuase the first phone call was horrendous and I had to pursue the case to higher level. Perhaps the take home message is to have the warranty to save on money and take control of the situation perhaps document each conversation might help.  

HP Recommended

06/23/14 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

my HP Envy 6z-1000 sleekbook is hanging on by a thread and the part, the display panel, isn't available anywhere and the customer service I received after revealing this fact is less than stellar. why sell us a defective product and the part isn't available anywhere. this is ridiculous and I will not be purchasing ANY HP PRODUCT after this.

HP Recommended

07/25/14- Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

I had the same problem and my hinge snapped during normal use.  Looks like this is a fairly common problem.  Is there a solution from HP on this.  Would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks

HP Recommended

I seem to be having the exact same issue again and only several months later.  Any assistance wouldbe greatly appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.