Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi Jeet_singh

Thanks for the replay, but I don't have any problem  for the internet connection.

If you read my post, you will see that I have found only a false positive in the Hardware Diagnostics tool, nothing else.

Regards 

Marco

HP Recommended

Hi @Marco_66,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you don't seem to have an internet connection. Could you let me know what exactly seems to be an issue with the computer?

Are you not able to boot the computer?

Could you provide me with the exact model of the PC? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Could you please elaborate more on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Jeet_singh

1) I have run the Hardware Diagnostics tool.

2) I have found a false positive, nothing else.

I have some problem with my new HP notebook, this why 

I have run the Hardware Diagnostics tool, this the thread.

WHEA-Logger : PCI Express Root Port & USB HD ISSUE

If you can help me, you can do it in the above thread.

Regards

Marco

HP Recommended

Hi @Marco_66,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you seem to have an issue with the computer, you have already tried all possible troubleshooting and sitll having the issue, I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment. 

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks Jeet_singh

I will ask for the technical support.

Regards

Marco

HP Recommended

Hi @Marco_66,

Thank you for replying,

I understand you have diagnosed the issue, since there is nothing much that we can do over here, the last resort would be to contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

I'm sure once you contact our HP phone support they should be able to go ahead and address your issue without any hassles. 

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.
I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.
And mark my post as Accepted Solution to help others find a similar solution as you have.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂
Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.