Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 16 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 16-f0000 (39H22AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I received my notebook on 2/20/22.  I had a problem with the microSD reader that should never happen.  I couldn't use the notebook.  I created a Customer Service Order on 3/9/22 just 17 days after delivery. The notebook was signed for on 3/21/22 at the Grapevine, TX repair center. I called on3/21/22 to say I wasn't happy needing to repair a new Notebook within 30 days.  I was told to wait and see.  I called again on 3/26/22 and decided to ask for a full refund. It has been 34 days and I do not have a notebook for my work. I was told a Case Manager will call me in 2 or 3 days.  Is this normal customer care for HP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This would be normal for any laptop maker. HP has had the laptop at the service center for 6 days including a weekend. Not sure what happened with the card reader, but it should be easily repaired. If you do not receive notice it is on its way back to you or get a call from the Manager by say Wednesday I would say the system is not working. Understand service has been in a bit of disarray the last couple years for reasons that should be obvious and it is not just HP. Good luck

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This would be normal for any laptop maker. HP has had the laptop at the service center for 6 days including a weekend. Not sure what happened with the card reader, but it should be easily repaired. If you do not receive notice it is on its way back to you or get a call from the Manager by say Wednesday I would say the system is not working. Understand service has been in a bit of disarray the last couple years for reasons that should be obvious and it is not just HP. Good luck

HP Recommended

I want to conclude my thread with the message, all ended well. Victor and the HP Support Team and I resolved my problem in a reasonable time.  I did not ask nor was I offered a "loaner" before I returned my new notebook. On the 1st of April I was told to expect a replacement notebook. I  received a replacement notebook 5 days later.

Thank you HP.  

One happy customer!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.