Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Just reporting:
Mine went smoothly. I had trepidation with so many user group failures. HP Pavilion 17t with 2TB hdd and 128GB Samsung 850 EVO m.2 SSD. With the SSD C Drive too undersized (98 temaining for C) for it to even hold Windows, applications, and the big data tthat ends up in appdata. But so many write that HP didn't design to take large capacity SSDs. With the Samsung 850 EVO rated near the top in performance I bought the 1TB. I had planned the 500GB but it seemed never in stock. People I read were substituting other brands or other models of Samsung for their failures compared to what they were upsizing — or doing a clean install. I simply cloned it with Samsungs Data Migration Wizard and a cheap m.2 SATA USB adapter. Fearing it would not recognize or only recognize 128GB I fired it up before reassembly and it came right on full speed. 30 minutes to clone and 30 minutes to disassemble and reassemble using HP’s PDF manual for the model. HP performance test came out amazing.
I’d recommend upsizing to anyone.
HP Recommended

DEAR SIR,

HP 15-N2015X LAPTOP M.2 SSD SLOT AVAILABLE FOR UPGRADE M.2 SSD .

HP Recommended

Dear Sir/Madame,

I want to buy a light 14" laptop of less than 2Kg, with 512GB SSD with slot for upgrade  for 1TB SSD. 

Other requirements are i7 8th Gen and 8GB/16GB.

I am looking for Elite or ZBook Pro, Is there a laptop model which I can buy?

Thanks, Shri61.  

HP Recommended

I estimate the size of Windows 10 installation files to be around 20-30 gigabytes and therefore, a 256 GB version of the solid state drive (SSD) should be able to work fine.

Bsc. Information Systems dropout, Bsc. Computer Science (starting September 2019)
HP Recommended

I suggest watching videos on youtube and see if you feel u can do it.. But to get the windows license number so when u install from scratch you have it.. Download a program called ProduKey after u run the small program it will tell your windows install key so you can enter it on your from scratch install.. And its not Brain surgery.. Watching videos to guide u through should help remember ur pulling out your old drive so you can in reality just put it back in if your install in the ssd goes wrong .. remember

HP Recommended

there are 2 types SSD m.2 and SSD NVME m.2.. Its possible that your computer is not compatible with both.. I had an HP that would not see the regular m.2 but only NVME m.2.. so check your manufacture for info on which to use and since one already didnt work probably this is the case.. 

HP Recommended

hello,do you know why hp650g1 dont read MMC cards but can read sd cards? thank you

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

hello thank you for replay but  why my hp 650g1 couldnt read mmc? is that from win10? because my pc can read sd cards !!

HP Recommended

Is it a full size MMC.. If it uses an adapter maybe the adapter is faulty.. Windows 10 doesnt matter but maybe check the driver for the port and make sure its up to date in the device manager.. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.