Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion g6 2302-sr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Notebook specs:

CPU: AMD Radeon A10-4600M APU 2.3 GHz

Videocards: AMD HD 7670M 2GB (GPU) and AMD HD 7660G 512MB (APU)
RAM: 8GB

BIOS: InsydeH20 F.21

Question: How can i change from AMD HD 7660 G to AMD HD 7670M without Catalyst (because Catalyst is not help to change videocard, there works only AMD HD 7660G or both video cards with Dual Graphics, but i need to AMD HD7670M only)?

Maybe i can change it from BIOS? But i should turn on Advanced Settings in BIOS. 

How i can turn on Advanced Settings in BIOS? 

I  tried to update BIOS by pressing Win+b/Win+v while notebook is starting but nothing happened. There was a black screen.

I read different topics on forum but it doesn't helped.

My English is very bad, I was trying to explain the whole problem.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You cannot permanently apply the dedicated video card. There is no setting in the BIOS or Catalyst to do that. The system is going to prefer to use the APU card except for specific apps you set to run on the higher powered video with Catalyst. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. But for the future, how can I enable advanced settings in BIOS? 
My BIOS - InsydeH20 F.21.

HP Recommended

You cannot. There are no hidden advanced settings in the BIOS. What you see is what you get as barebones as it is. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.