Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

the link took me to a refurbished unit for $104. Replacement charger for my Toshiba cost $60.

HP Recommended

Any news on this ? 
We need 2 extra 90w adapters for our spectre x360 15"

any official news HP ? 

Please answer.

HP Recommended

Post #24, which was marked as the answer, is your best bet.

HP Recommended

I'm not HP but... Look at post #29. It is cheap and works great. Even though it is 65 W it does charge pretty quickly. Great for travel. 

Also look at the 65 W Travel Adapter. X7W50AA#ABA from HP. It charges pretty fast. I use this at work for my daily charge. 

Apparently the 90 W from HP doesn't exist as a separate product. 

HP Recommended

So did this ultimately work with the USB-A to USB-C cable?  Just wondering, since this would solve my problem of having a charger for my HP laptop and Elite X2 tablet.

HP Recommended

The adapter from Coywood mentioned earlier in this thread has been working for me for weeks. It is 90w.

HP Recommended

Agreed.  The charger sold by Coywood is working perfectly for me.  It is marked as a genuine HP-branded charger and does not appear to be counterfeit.  Why HP sells it in the UK but not the US is baffling, but the price is about the same when you include the power cord.

HP Recommended

I have been informed that this 65W Travel Charger will power/charge your Spectre 15.
http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-usb-c-travel-power-adapter-65w

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
It will, and so will the 45W; the problem is the fact that we can't but a replacement 90W which allows the quick charge, or whatever HP is calling it.
HP Recommended

Success!!!

You have to contact the HP Parts Store.  You can order it through them. It was quite painless wance I got to them.

If the link stops working open a chat with the HP Store and ask for the HP Parts Store:OpenSmile:

Power Supply

Part# 904144-850
GNRC-90W ADPTR PFC USB-C 3PIN 

US Power Cord
Part# 213349-009
Power cord (Black) 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.