Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Getting 'replies' isn't the main purpose why people come here, they come here to find solutions. And if you think reminding people about your unsolved issues is like being 'an idiot' to you then lemme tell you kid, trying to act cool and randomly calling people idiot for no reason is pretty much idiotic and immature! 

HP Recommended

First of all Im a man not a kid.. You posted this "No one???! Really?!! 🥺" thats being an IDIOT.. TRY ASKING IN OTHER MANNERS .. or updating with some more info.. Again DONT BE AN IDIOT.. Or dont act like one and people like me wont assume u r one.. 

HP Recommended

Says a person who comes up with 'I really didnt read the whole post' and goes on suggesting to add more details?!  You wouldn't have said so if you'd have gone through the thread. What can I say to a man-child who thinks seeking help from anyone is being idiotic! May be if you could be a little less presumptuous then you may understand why you shouldn't rant about how one should behave rather than being forthright and calling someone 'idiot' for expressing surprise. Talks about manners, hypocrisy!!

HP Recommended

double check each individual setting for the particular plan your using..

HP Recommended

WOW .. I really should read this before I replied to u.. Your on your IDIOT

HP Recommended

That's why you should learn how to be patient enough to read the whole thing and be a little open about people's expressions, before you misunderstand everything and leave needless response and then end up being an idiot yourself! Thanks for visiting but I might require an expert, that you might think you are but thanks! 🙂

HP Recommended

Like I said Buddy ur on ur own.. 

HP Recommended

Thanks buddy that's exactly what I want from you! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.