Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanishqK
Level 3
26 22 2 2
Message 11 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SSD write speed dropped 15 times than read speed. Read: 480+ mbps and Write: 20-40mbps

Getting 'replies' isn't the main purpose why people come here, they come here to find solutions. And if you think reminding people about your unsolved issues is like being 'an idiot' to you then lemme tell you kid, trying to act cool and randomly calling people idiot for no reason is pretty much idiotic and immature! 

0 Kudos
JLGomez
Level 3
33 32 1 6
Message 12 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SSD write speed dropped 15 times than read speed. Read: 480+ mbps and Write: 20-40mbps

First of all Im a man not a kid.. You posted this "No one???! Really?!! 🥺" thats being an IDIOT.. TRY ASKING IN OTHER MANNERS .. or updating with some more info.. Again DONT BE AN IDIOT.. Or dont act like one and people like me wont assume u r one.. 

0 Kudos
tanishqK
Level 3
26 22 2 2
Message 13 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Says a person who comes up with 'I really didnt read the whole post' and goes on suggesting to add more details?!  You wouldn't have said so if you'd have gone through the thread. What can I say to a man-child who thinks seeking help from anyone is being idiotic! May be if you could be a little less presumptuous then you may understand why you shouldn't rant about how one should behave rather than being forthright and calling someone 'idiot' for expressing surprise. Talks about manners, hypocrisy!!

0 Kudos
JLGomez
Level 3
33 32 1 6
Message 14 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

double check each individual setting for the particular plan your using..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JLGomez
Level 3
33 32 1 6
Message 15 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WOW .. I really should read this before I replied to u.. Your on your IDIOT

0 Kudos
tanishqK
Level 3
26 22 2 2
Message 16 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's why you should learn how to be patient enough to read the whole thing and be a little open about people's expressions, before you misunderstand everything and leave needless response and then end up being an idiot yourself! Thanks for visiting but I might require an expert, that you might think you are but thanks! 🙂

0 Kudos
JLGomez
Level 3
33 32 1 6
Message 17 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Like I said Buddy ur on ur own.. 

0 Kudos
tanishqK
Level 3
26 22 2 2
Message 18 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks buddy that's exactly what I want from you! 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation