Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

To repeat my statement I wish to complain to a higher HP authority about this. 

HP Recommended

To be clear I would like the address of somebody to complain to about this

HP Recommended

@tazzydemon

Thank you for replying, 

I understand your predicament and have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

does palm rejction work with the spectre x360 when using the included pen?

I want to use the spectre for note taking using the included pen.

HP Recommended

Yes, palm rejection works with the new 2017 Spectre x360, when using a compatible N-trig pen. This includes the included stylus, the Bamboo Ink, the Surface Pen, etc. However, be aware that the palm rejection can be pretty aggressive, as shown in this (and many other) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLYqBeHqDs

The video is specifically for the 15-inch model, although I can confirm that the delay is also present with my 13-inch spectre x360.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.