Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP PAVILLION 15-ab029TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

WHAT ARE THE BAD EFFECTS OF VOLTAGE FLUCTUATIONS ON UPS OF MY LAPTOP(using without battery)?is VOLTAGE FLUCTUATIONS ARE OK FOR MY UPS OR NOT?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @PAWAN91,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having an issue with Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), and wanted to assist you!

I am not entirely sure what you are asking.  UPS are made to allow your PC to work through voltage fluctuations.  Since UPS helps to protect your PC from voltage fluctuations, it should be fine.  Keep in mind that the UPS should have enough power, to allow your system to shut down properly.  Based on the Product Specifications of your notebook, the AC Adapter should be a 65-W adapter.  For more information, you can try reviewing the following resource: 

How to Select a Battery Backup for Your Computer (Not an HP supported Web site).

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great weekend!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @PAWAN91,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having an issue with Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), and wanted to assist you!

I am not entirely sure what you are asking.  UPS are made to allow your PC to work through voltage fluctuations.  Since UPS helps to protect your PC from voltage fluctuations, it should be fine.  Keep in mind that the UPS should have enough power, to allow your system to shut down properly.  Based on the Product Specifications of your notebook, the AC Adapter should be a 65-W adapter.  For more information, you can try reviewing the following resource: 

How to Select a Battery Backup for Your Computer (Not an HP supported Web site).

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great weekend!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.