Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

So I just got a hp mini 110-3000 and I want to upgrade the ram and the storage capacity.I already know my notebook maximum ram capacity,but I don't know what is the maximum storage capacity for this notebook.Can anyone give me the answer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is the only service manual I could find...

c01895806 (hp.com)

Here is a parts list for a 110-3000:

HP PartSurfer

This model has an Atom N450 processor and uses DDR2-5300 (667 MHz) memory.

The max memory would be 2 GB of DDR2-5300 (1 x 2 GB).

HP only offered drives up to 320 GB in the model series, but the notebook should support a 500 GB hard drive.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This is the only service manual I could find...

c01895806 (hp.com)

Here is a parts list for a 110-3000:

HP PartSurfer

This model has an Atom N450 processor and uses DDR2-5300 (667 MHz) memory.

The max memory would be 2 GB of DDR2-5300 (1 x 2 GB).

HP only offered drives up to 320 GB in the model series, but the notebook should support a 500 GB hard drive.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.